Book your OKC to BHM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Birmingham airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and BHM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Birmingham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to BHM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to BHM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Birmingham (OKC to BHM)
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Birmingham, AL.
- 273 seats were available on flights from OKC to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to BHM that year.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 46 passengers from OKC to BHM in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Air Greenland operated flights from OKC to BHM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 46 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Birmingham in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oklahoma City to Birmingham.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to BHM for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Birmingham from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to BHM in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Birmingham in 2009 was 92%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Martinique Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.