Book your OKC to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to CLT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Charlotte (OKC to CLT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Charlotte in 2009 was 72.59%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Charlotte from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Charlotte, NC.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from OKC to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Charlotte.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 102 passengers from OKC to CLT in 2009.
- There were 147 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Charlotte in 2009.
- 212 seats were available on flights from OKC to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 147 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to CLT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to CLT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to CLT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)