to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Charlotte in 2009 was 72.59%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Charlotte from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Charlotte, NC.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from OKC to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Charlotte.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 102 passengers from OKC to CLT in 2009.
- There were 147 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Charlotte in 2009.
- 212 seats were available on flights from OKC to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 147 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to CLT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to CLT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to CLT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)