Book your OKC to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to CVG Route Map
Looking for Enterprise Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Francisco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Cincinnati (OKC to CVG)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Cincinnati from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Oklahoma City, OK to Cincinnati, OH takes about 100 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Oklahoma City and Cincinnati is 756 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Cincinnati in 2009 was 84.68%.
- Comair, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Oklahoma City to Cincinnati.
- Comair operated flights from OKC to CVG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to CVG in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Flight #6320, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Oklahoma City to Cincinnati.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Cincinnati.
- There were 30,812 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Cincinnati in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Oklahoma City to Cincinnati.
- Freedom Airlines carried a total of 10,733 passengers from OKC to CVG in 2009.
- Freedom Airlines, Skywest Air, Comair, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Cincinnati, OH.
- 35,450 seats were available on flights from OKC to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,812 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to CVG that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to CVG for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between OKC and CVG takes about 97 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)