to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 506 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to College Station in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to College Station in 2009 was 87.48%.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to College Station, TX.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and College Station.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to College Station, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from OKC to CLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 335 passengers from OKC to CLL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to CLL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and College Station from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- 573 seats were available on flights from OKC to CLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 506 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to CLL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to CLL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Catalina Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.