Book your OKC to COS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Colorado Springs airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and COS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Colorado Springs CO with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to COS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Colorado Springs (COS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Colorado Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to COS Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Pittsburgh Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Jamaica Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Colorado Springs (OKC to COS)
- There were 533 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Colorado Springs in 2009.
- 576 seats were available on flights from OKC to COS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 533 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to COS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to COS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Colorado Springs.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Colorado Springs, CO in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air operated flights from OKC to COS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Colorado Springs in 2009 was 93.06%.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to COS in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Colorado Springs from UNITED is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- UNITED, Skywest Air, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Colorado Springs, CO.
- UNITED carried a total of 330 passengers from OKC to COS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)