Book your OKC to DAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and DAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Love Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to DAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to DAL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Dallas (OKC to DAL)
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 34 passengers from OKC to DAL in 2009.
- 141 seats were available on flights from OKC to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to DAL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Dallas, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Dallas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Dallas from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- There were 65 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Dallas in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to DAL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- American Eagle operated flights from OKC to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to DAL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Dallas in 2009 was 73.37%.
- Northwest Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Dallas, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)