Book your OKC to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Will Rogers World to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OKC to DFW
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Dallas (OKC to DFW)
- 372,225 seats were available on flights from OKC to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 313,109 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to DFW that year.
- The shortest flight between OKC and DFW takes about 35 minutes.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Oklahoma City to Dallas.
- In 2009, there were 18 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Dallas.
- Flight #1839, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Oklahoma City to Dallas.
- American Airlines operated flights from OKC to DFW using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Oklahoma City, OK to Dallas, TX takes about 35 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to DFW in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- American Airlines, UNITED, American Eagle, US Airways, Skywest Air, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Lufthansa, Continental Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Compass Airlines, Republic Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Comair, Shuttle America, Northwest Airlink, Air Canada, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Dallas, TX.
- There were 313,109 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Dallas in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 307,615 passengers from OKC to DFW in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Dallas from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Oklahoma City and Dallas is 175 miles.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Oklahoma City to Dallas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Dallas in 2009 was 79.74%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Anaheim? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Berlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dana Point Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.