Book your OKC to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from Will Rogers World to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OKC to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Denver (OKC to DEN)
- The average flight time from Oklahoma City, OK to Denver, CO takes about 76 minutes.
- Flight #7087, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 27 minutes average delay between flights from Oklahoma City to Denver.
- The shortest flight between OKC and DEN takes about 72 minutes.
- There were 220,818 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Denver in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Denver, CO in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Oklahoma City and Denver is 495 miles.
- UNITED operated flights from OKC to DEN using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Denver.
- UNITED, Frontier, Skywest Air, Lynx Aviation, LTU Billa Lufttransport Unternehmen, Gojet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Connection, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Denver, CO.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to DEN for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, Frontier operate the shortest flights from Oklahoma City to Denver.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Oklahoma City to Denver.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Denver in 2009 was 79.52%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Denver from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to DEN in 2009 was Frontier's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- 275,284 seats were available on flights from OKC to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 220,818 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to DEN that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 84,244 passengers from OKC to DEN in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise San Diego? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Boston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Strip you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.