Book your OKC to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to FLL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including National Mall MAP you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Fort Lauderdale (OKC to FLL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 88.65%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to FLL for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Fort Lauderdale from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from OKC to FLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Fort Lauderdale.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 273 passengers from OKC to FLL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to FLL in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- AirTran Airways, American Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- There were 419 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- 462 seats were available on flights from OKC to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 419 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to FLL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)