to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 165 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Grand Junction in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Grand Junction.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to GJT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Grand Junction, CO in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from OKC to GJT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Grand Junction, CO.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 128 passengers from OKC to GJT in 2009.
- 182 seats were available on flights from OKC to GJT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 165 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to GJT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to GJT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Grand Junction in 2009 was 89.31%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Grand Junction from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Santa Monica Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to St. Thomas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Huntington Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sundance Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.