Book your OKC to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to IND Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Indianapolis (OKC to IND)
- There were 83 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Indianapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 47 passengers from OKC to IND in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to IND for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from OKC to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Indianapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Indianapolis in 2009 was 80.33%.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Indianapolis, IN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Indianapolis from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to IND in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 104 seats were available on flights from OKC to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 83 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to IND that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Argentina you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vida Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.