Book your OKC to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to LAS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Las Vegas (OKC to LAS)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Las Vegas from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 388 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Las Vegas in 2009.
- 600 seats were available on flights from OKC to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 388 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to LAS that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Las Vegas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to LAS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to LAS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 238 passengers from OKC to LAS in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from OKC to LAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Las Vegas in 2009 was 68.65%.
- ExpressJet Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Las Vegas, NV.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in India you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.