to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to MCN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Macon, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from OKC to MCN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to MCN for Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Macon from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Tulsa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.