Book your OKC to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to MIA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Miami (OKC to MIA)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Miami in 2009 was 64.65%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from OKC to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Miami.
- Northwest Airlines, Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Miami, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Miami from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to MIA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 547 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Miami in 2009.
- 759 seats were available on flights from OKC to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 547 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to MIA that year.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 491 passengers from OKC to MIA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to MIA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)