to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Miami in 2009 was 64.65%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from OKC to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Miami.
- Northwest Airlines, Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Miami, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Miami from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to MIA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 547 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Miami in 2009.
- 759 seats were available on flights from OKC to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 547 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to MIA that year.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 491 passengers from OKC to MIA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to MIA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)