Book your OKC to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Will Rogers World to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OKC to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Minneapolis (OKC to MSP)
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 25,232 passengers from OKC to MSP in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Oklahoma City to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average flight time from Oklahoma City, OK to Minneapolis, MN takes about 95 minutes.
- There were 26,198 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Minneapolis, MN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to MSP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between OKC and MSP takes about 95 minutes.
- Flight #4266, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 26 minutes average delay between flights from Oklahoma City to Minneapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Minneapolis in 2009 was 72.88%.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Oklahoma City to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between Oklahoma City and Minneapolis is 695 miles.
- 36,314 seats were available on flights from OKC to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,198 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to MSP that year.
- Compass Airlines operated flights from OKC to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flight to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel Chicago Downtown you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.