Book your OKC to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Will Rogers World to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OKC to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Newark (OKC to EWR)
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Flight #2557, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Oklahoma City to Newark.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Newark in 2009 was 79.91%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Oklahoma City to Newark.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Oklahoma City to Newark.
- 17,689 seats were available on flights from OKC to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,995 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to EWR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between OKC and EWR takes about 168 minutes.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from OKC to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Oklahoma City and Newark is 1325 miles.
- There were 14,995 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Newark in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Skynet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Newark, NJ.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Newark.
- The average flight time from Oklahoma City, OK to Newark, NJ takes about 168 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 14,716 passengers from OKC to EWR in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ferry Building you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.