Book your OKC to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to OAK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Oakland (OKC to OAK)
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to OAK in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 304 seats were available on flights from OKC to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 190 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to OAK that year.
- There were 190 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Oakland in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Oakland.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Oakland, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Oakland, CA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 149 passengers from OKC to OAK in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from OKC to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Oakland from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to OAK for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Oakland in 2009 was 67.76%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Columbus Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.