Book your OKC to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to OMA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Edinburgh and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Paradise Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Omaha (OKC to OMA)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Omaha.
- 444 seats were available on flights from OKC to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 327 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to OMA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to OMA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 327 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Omaha in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Omaha in 2009 was 88.09%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to OMA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Omaha, NE in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 282 passengers from OKC to OMA in 2009.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Omaha, NE.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Omaha from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from OKC to OMA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)