Book your OKC to ONT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Ontario airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and ONT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Ontario Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to ONT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ontario (ONT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ontario on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to ONT Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Paris? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Portland and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Half Moon Bay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Detroit Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Ontario (OKC to ONT)
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Ontario, CA.
- There were 412 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Ontario in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Ontario, CA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Ontario in 2009 was 73.67%.
- 550 seats were available on flights from OKC to ONT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 412 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to ONT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Ontario from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to ONT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 412 passengers from OKC to ONT in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oklahoma City to Ontario.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to ONT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from OKC to ONT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)