to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 157 passengers from OKC to PIT in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from OKC to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to PIT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Pittsburgh from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oklahoma City to Pittsburgh.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Pittsburgh, PA.
- There were 157 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to PIT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 78.5%.
- 200 seats were available on flights from OKC to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 157 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to PIT that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Boston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Houston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Baltimore Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St Lucia Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.