Book your OKC to PIH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Pocatello airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and PIH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Pocatello Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to PIH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pocatello (PIH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pocatello on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to PIH Route Map
Looking for Detroit Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Tokyo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pismo Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Philadelphia today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Pocatello (OKC to PIH)
- Frontier operated flights from OKC to PIH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 114 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Pocatello in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Pocatello from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oklahoma City to Pocatello.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to PIH in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 136 seats were available on flights from OKC to PIH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 114 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to PIH that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to PIH for Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Pocatello in 2009 was 83.82%.
- Frontier offers flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Pocatello, ID.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Pocatello, ID in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Frontier carried a total of 114 passengers from OKC to PIH in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)