to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 346 seats were available on flights from OKC to SMF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 269 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to SMF that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Sacramento from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 162 passengers from OKC to SMF in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to SMF for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to SMF in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Sacramento, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Sacramento in 2009 was 71.55%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Sacramento, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from OKC to SMF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Sacramento.
- There were 269 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Sacramento in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Ocean City Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Los Cabos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Quinta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.