Book your OKC to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to SAT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to San Antonio (OKC to SAT)
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 176 passengers from OKC to SAT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to SAT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- There were 352 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to San Antonio in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to San Antonio in 2009 was 67.92%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and San Antonio from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to San Antonio, TX.
- American Airlines operated flights from OKC to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 524 seats were available on flights from OKC to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 352 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to SAT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to SAT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and San Antonio.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)