to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 176 passengers from OKC to SAT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to SAT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- There were 352 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to San Antonio in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to San Antonio in 2009 was 67.92%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and San Antonio from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to San Antonio, TX.
- American Airlines operated flights from OKC to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 524 seats were available on flights from OKC to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 352 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to SAT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to SAT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and San Antonio.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)