to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to SAN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from OKC to SAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and San Diego.
- 190 seats were available on flights from OKC to SAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 160 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to SAN that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to San Diego, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and San Diego from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to San Diego, CA.
- There were 160 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to San Diego in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to San Diego in 2009 was 70.64%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 139 passengers from OKC to SAN in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to SAN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cheap Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flight and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Atlantic City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.