Book your OKC to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to St. Louis (OKC to STL)
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and St. Louis.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Connection, Gojet Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to St. Louis, MO.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and St. Louis from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 22,681 passengers from OKC to STL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to STL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 29,799 seats were available on flights from OKC to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,914 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to STL that year.
- There were 22,914 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to St. Louis in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to St. Louis in 2009 was 74.44%.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to STL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from OKC to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Milan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Killington Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Nantucket Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.