to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to FOE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Air Uganda operated flights from OKC to FOE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Topeka.
- There were 90 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Topeka in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Topeka in 2009 was 70.5%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to FOE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Topeka, KS in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 57 passengers from OKC to FOE in 2009.
- Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Topeka, KS.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Topeka from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- 126 seats were available on flights from OKC to FOE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 90 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to FOE that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)