Book your OKC to FOE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Topeka airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and FOE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Forbes Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to FOE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Topeka (FOE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Topeka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to FOE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Topeka (OKC to FOE)
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to FOE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Air Uganda operated flights from OKC to FOE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Topeka.
- There were 90 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Topeka in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Topeka in 2009 was 70.5%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to FOE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Topeka, KS in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 57 passengers from OKC to FOE in 2009.
- Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Topeka, KS.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Topeka from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- 126 seats were available on flights from OKC to FOE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 90 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to FOE that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)