to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Toronto from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- 54 seats were available on flights from OKC to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to YYZ that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from OKC to YYZ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 33 passengers from OKC to YYZ in 2009.
- There were 33 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Toronto in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Toronto in 2009 was 61.11%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to YYZ for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Toronto, Canada.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oklahoma City to Toronto.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to YYZ in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Detroit Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Tampa and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oahu Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.