Book your OKC to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OKC to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to TUL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Tulsa (OKC to TUL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Tulsa from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Tulsa.
- American Airlines operated flights from OKC to TUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to TUL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, American Airlines, American Eagle, Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Tulsa, OK.
- There were 846 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Tulsa in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 210 passengers from OKC to TUL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Tulsa in 2009 was 90.15%.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to TUL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 948 seats were available on flights from OKC to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 679 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to TUL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Santa Monica Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Las Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Williamsburg Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.