Book your OKC to ICT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oklahoma City to Wichita airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OKC and ICT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Will Rogers World to Mid Continent with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OKC to ICT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Trinidad and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Wendover you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oklahoma City to Wichita (OKC to ICT)
- Northwest Airlink, American Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Oklahoma City, OK to Wichita, KS.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oklahoma City, OK to Wichita, KS in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oklahoma City and Wichita from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oklahoma City to Wichita in 2009 was 56.69%.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 102 passengers from OKC to ICT in 2009.
- 390 seats were available on flights from OKC to ICT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 229 passengers flew on all flights from OKC to ICT that year.
- There were 229 passengers that flew from Oklahoma City to Wichita in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OKC to ICT in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Oklahoma City and Wichita.
- American Airlines operated flights from OKC to ICT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OKC to ICT for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)