Book your OMA to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Eppley Field to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OMA to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Atlanta (OMA to ATL)
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from OMA to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Omaha, NE to Atlanta, GA takes about 112 minutes.
- Comair, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Omaha to Atlanta.
- Flight #6364, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Omaha to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 61,880 passengers from OMA to ATL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Atlanta in 2009 was 82.5%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Atlanta from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- 91,382 seats were available on flights from OMA to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78,082 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to ATL that year.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Skywest Air offer flights from Omaha, NE to Atlanta, GA.
- The shortest flight between OMA and ATL takes about 109 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Omaha to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between Omaha and Atlanta is 821 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Omaha and Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to ATL for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- There were 78,082 passengers that flew from Omaha to Atlanta in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Copenhagen and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Davenport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.