Book your OMA to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to BWI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Baltimore (OMA to BWI)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Frontier's EMB-170 from Embraer which started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Omaha and Baltimore.
- Frontier carried a total of 36 passengers from OMA to BWI in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Baltimore in 2009 was 51.43%.
- Frontier, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Omaha, NE to Baltimore, MD.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to BWI for Frontier is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Baltimore from Frontier is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- Frontier operated flights from OMA to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 140 seats were available on flights from OMA to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to BWI that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to BWI in 2009 was Frontier's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 72 passengers that flew from Omaha to Baltimore in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)