to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to BHM in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 100 seats were available on flights from OMA to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to BHM that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Birmingham in 2009 was 93%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to BHM for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Birmingham from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 50 passengers from OMA to BHM in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Omaha and Birmingham.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- There were 93 passengers that flew from Omaha to Birmingham in 2009.
- Skywest Air, Comair offer flights from Omaha, NE to Birmingham, AL.
- Comair operated flights from OMA to BHM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Aruba and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wrightsville Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.