to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Charlottesville from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 27 passengers that flew from Omaha to Charlottesville in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Charlottesville in 2009 was 54%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from OMA to CHO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Omaha to Charlottesville.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Omaha, NE to Charlottesville, VA.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to CHO in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 50 seats were available on flights from OMA to CHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to CHO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Charlottesville, VA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 27 passengers from OMA to CHO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to CHO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Toronto? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vancouver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.