Book your OMA to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Eppley Field to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OMA to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Chicago (OMA to ORD)
- The shortest flight between OMA and ORD takes about 64 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Chicago in 2009 was 81.69%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Chicago from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to ORD in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- UNITED operated flights from OMA to ORD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 134,078 passengers from OMA to ORD in 2009.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Omaha to Chicago.
- There were 249,458 passengers that flew from Omaha to Chicago in 2009.
- Flight #444, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 59 minutes average delay between flights from Omaha to Chicago.
- The shortest flight distance between Omaha and Chicago is 416 miles.
- The average flight time from Omaha, NE to Chicago, IL takes about 65 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED, American Eagle, Skywest Air, American Connection, ExpressJet Airlines, American Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Omaha, NE to Chicago, IL.
- 310,266 seats were available on flights from OMA to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 249,458 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to ORD that year.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Omaha and Chicago.
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines, UNITED, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Omaha to Chicago.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.