Book your OMA to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to CVG Route Map
Route information for flights from Eppley Field to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OMA to CVG
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Cincinnati (OMA to CVG)
- The average flight time from Omaha, NE to Cincinnati, OH takes about 87 minutes.
- Flight #6302, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Omaha to Cincinnati.
- The shortest flight between OMA and CVG takes about 85 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Omaha and Cincinnati is 614 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Omaha to Cincinnati.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to CVG for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Skywest Air, Compass Airlines offer flights from Omaha, NE to Cincinnati, OH.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 15,109 passengers from OMA to CVG in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Omaha and Cincinnati.
- 39,758 seats were available on flights from OMA to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,739 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to CVG that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Cincinnati from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Comair operated flights from OMA to CVG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Cincinnati in 2009 was 79.32%.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to CVG in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 33,739 passengers that flew from Omaha to Cincinnati in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air, Comair operate the shortest flights from Omaha to Cincinnati.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Denver Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Galveston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.