Book your OMA to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to DTW Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Davenport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in India you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Eppley Field to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OMA to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Detroit (OMA to DTW)
- The average flight time from Omaha, NE to Detroit, MI takes about 89 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Detroit in 2009 was 83.49%.
- The shortest flight distance between Omaha and Detroit is 651 miles.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Omaha and Detroit.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from OMA to DTW using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to DTW for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 50,012 passengers from OMA to DTW in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, Comair, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Omaha, NE to Detroit, MI.
- There were 60,215 passengers that flew from Omaha to Detroit in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The shortest flight between OMA and DTW takes about 86 minutes.
- Flight #5093, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 37 minutes average delay between flights from Omaha to Detroit.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Omaha to Detroit.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to DTW in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Omaha to Detroit.
- 68,254 seats were available on flights from OMA to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60,215 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to DTW that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)