to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Eugene in 2009 was 72.78%.
- There were 164 passengers that flew from Omaha to Eugene in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from OMA to EUG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Omaha, NE to Eugene, OR.
- 224 seats were available on flights from OMA to EUG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 164 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to EUG that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to EUG for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Eugene, OR in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to EUG in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 128 passengers from OMA to EUG in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Eugene from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Omaha and Eugene.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap New Orleans Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.