to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to GRR in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- American Eagle offers flights from Omaha, NE to Grand Rapids, MI.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Grand Rapids in 2009 was 88%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Grand Rapids, MI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle carried a total of 88 passengers from OMA to GRR in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from OMA to GRR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from OMA to GRR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to GRR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to GRR for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 88 passengers that flew from Omaha to Grand Rapids in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Omaha to Grand Rapids.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Grand Rapids from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Block Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Soaring Eagle Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.