Book your OMA to GRR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Grand Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and GRR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Gerald R. Ford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to GRR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to GRR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Block Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Soaring Eagle Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Grand Rapids (OMA to GRR)
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to GRR in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- American Eagle offers flights from Omaha, NE to Grand Rapids, MI.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Grand Rapids in 2009 was 88%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Grand Rapids, MI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle carried a total of 88 passengers from OMA to GRR in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from OMA to GRR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from OMA to GRR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to GRR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to GRR for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 88 passengers that flew from Omaha to Grand Rapids in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Omaha to Grand Rapids.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Grand Rapids from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)