Book your OMA to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Eppley Field to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OMA to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Houston (OMA to IAH)
- The average flight time from Omaha, NE to Houston, TX takes about 115 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Omaha, NE to Houston, TX.
- The shortest flight distance between Omaha and Houston is 781 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- There were 105,478 passengers that flew from Omaha to Houston in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Omaha to Houston.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 71,205 passengers from OMA to IAH in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Omaha and Houston.
- Flight #1531, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 19 minutes average delay between flights from Omaha to Houston.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- 127,146 seats were available on flights from OMA to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 105,478 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to IAH that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Houston in 2009 was 78.15%.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Omaha to Houston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to IAH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from OMA to IAH using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between OMA and IAH takes about 115 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Northwest Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tucson Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.