Book your OMA to HSV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Huntsville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and HSV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Huntsville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to HSV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to HSV Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Tokyo Japan? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Ocean City MD and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lafayette Indiana you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Laughlin Travel Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Huntsville (OMA to HSV)
- Comair carried a total of 15 passengers from OMA to HSV in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from OMA to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to HSV that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to HSV for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Huntsville from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Omaha to Huntsville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Comair offers flights from Omaha, NE to Huntsville, AL.
- There were 15 passengers that flew from Omaha to Huntsville in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from OMA to HSV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Huntsville in 2009 was 30%.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to HSV in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)