to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 2,560 seats were available on flights from OMA to MCI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,543 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to MCI that year.
- In 2009, there were 12 airline companies operating between Omaha and Kansas City.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Kansas City, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 1,543 passengers that flew from Omaha to Kansas City in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Kansas City from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from OMA to MCI using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 324 passengers from OMA to MCI in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to MCI for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to MCI in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Delta Airlines, UNITED, American Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Midwest Airlines, Skywest Air, ExpressJet Airlines, Comair, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Compass Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Republic Airlines offer flights from Omaha, NE to Kansas City, MO.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Kansas City in 2009 was 78.97%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Frankfurt and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Thailand Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.