to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Skywest Air operated flights from OMA to LNK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 116 seats were available on flights from OMA to LNK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to LNK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Lincoln, NE in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to LNK in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Lincoln in 2009 was 95.45%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Omaha to Lincoln.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Lincoln from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Omaha, NE to Lincoln, NE.
- There were 110 passengers that flew from Omaha to Lincoln in 2009.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 110 passengers from OMA to LNK in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to LNK for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.