to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Los Angeles from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to LAX for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from OMA to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 564 seats were available on flights from OMA to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 432 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to LAX that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to LAX in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Omaha and Los Angeles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Omaha, NE to Los Angeles, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Los Angeles in 2009 was 77.08%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 189 passengers from OMA to LAX in 2009.
- There were 432 passengers that flew from Omaha to Los Angeles in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Frankfurt and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carmel Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.