to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Eagle carried a total of 83 passengers from OMA to MSN in 2009.
- There were 83 passengers that flew from Omaha to Madison in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to MSN in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Madison in 2009 was 83%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Madison from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Omaha to Madison.
- American Eagle offers flights from Omaha, NE to Madison, WI.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Madison, WI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle operated flights from OMA to MSN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from OMA to MSN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 83 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to MSN that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to MSN for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Truck Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Atlanta Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Pigeon Forge you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.