Book your OMA to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from Eppley Field to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OMA to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Memphis (OMA to MEM)
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to MEM in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Omaha to Memphis.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Omaha and Memphis.
- The shortest flight between OMA and MEM takes about 78 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 32,253 passengers from OMA to MEM in 2009.
- The average flight time from Omaha, NE to Memphis, TN takes about 78 minutes.
- Flight #172, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 36 minutes average delay between flights from Omaha to Memphis.
- There were 63,829 passengers that flew from Omaha to Memphis in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Omaha and Memphis is 538 miles.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from OMA to MEM using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Memphis in 2009 was 81.9%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Memphis from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Omaha, NE to Memphis, TN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 75,385 seats were available on flights from OMA to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63,829 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to MEM that year.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Omaha to Memphis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to MEM for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to South Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cologne Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.