Book your OMA to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Eppley Field to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OMA to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Minneapolis (OMA to MSP)
- Flight #363, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 19 minutes average delay between flights from Omaha to Minneapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Minneapolis in 2009 was 69.2%.
- The shortest flight distance between Omaha and Minneapolis is 282 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Comair operate the shortest flights from Omaha to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Omaha to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Comair, Sun Country Airlines, US Airways, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Omaha, NE to Minneapolis, MN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to MSP for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between OMA and MSP takes about 47 minutes.
- There were 92,856 passengers that flew from Omaha to Minneapolis in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Omaha and Minneapolis.
- The average flight time from Omaha, NE to Minneapolis, MN takes about 49 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from OMA to MSP using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 130,941 seats were available on flights from OMA to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 92,856 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 54,829 passengers from OMA to MSP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Antonio Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.