to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 141 passengers from OMA to JFK in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Omaha to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- There were 141 passengers that flew from Omaha to New York in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from OMA to JFK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Omaha, NE to New York, NY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and New York from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to New York in 2009 was 88.13%.
- 160 seats were available on flights from OMA to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 141 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to JFK that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to Paris today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.