Book your OMA to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Eppley Field to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OMA to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Newark (OMA to EWR)
- The shortest flight between OMA and EWR takes about 135 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Newark in 2009 was 71.57%.
- 45,366 seats were available on flights from OMA to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,771 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to EWR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Omaha, NE to Newark, NJ.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Omaha and Newark.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Flight #2213, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 77 minutes average delay between flights from Omaha to Newark.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 34,211 passengers from OMA to EWR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Omaha to Newark.
- The shortest flight distance between Omaha and Newark is 1133 miles.
- The average flight time from Omaha, NE to Newark, NJ takes about 136 minutes.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from OMA to EWR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 34,771 passengers that flew from Omaha to Newark in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Omaha to Newark.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Art Institute of Chicago you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.