Book your OMA to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to PHX Route Map
Looking for Boston Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Houston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Honolulu you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cabo San Lucas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Eppley Field to Sky Harbor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OMA to PHX
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Phoenix (OMA to PHX)
- US Airways operated flights from OMA to PHX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #2831, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Omaha to Phoenix.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Omaha and Phoenix.
- US Airways carried a total of 70,716 passengers from OMA to PHX in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to PHX in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Phoenix in 2009 was 70.37%.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Omaha to Phoenix.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to PHX for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Omaha to Phoenix.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Frontier offer flights from Omaha, NE to Phoenix, AZ.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Phoenix from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- 125,432 seats were available on flights from OMA to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88,705 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to PHX that year.
- The average flight time from Omaha, NE to Phoenix, AZ takes about 146 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Omaha and Phoenix is 1037 miles.
- There were 88,705 passengers that flew from Omaha to Phoenix in 2009.
- The shortest flight between OMA and PHX takes about 144 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)