Book your OMA to ROA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Omaha to Roanoke airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OMA and ROA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eppley Field to Roanoke Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OMA to ROA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Roanoke (ROA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roanoke on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OMA to ROA Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Downtown Seattle? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Orlando Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Clearwater Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Omaha to Roanoke (OMA to ROA)
- There were 33 passengers that flew from Omaha to Roanoke in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from OMA to ROA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33 passengers flew on all flights from OMA to ROA that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Omaha to Roanoke.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Omaha to Roanoke in 2009 was 66%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from OMA to ROA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Omaha, NE to Roanoke, VA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Omaha and Roanoke from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OMA to ROA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing OMA to ROA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 33 passengers from OMA to ROA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Omaha, NE to Roanoke, VA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)